- This event has passed.
A Virtual Fraser River Dialogue – How COVID-19 has Impacted Fraser River Businesses
February 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
The Fraser River Discovery Centre (FRDC) will host is first virtual Fraser River Dialogue of 2021 on Wednesday, February 17th from 7 – 8:30 pm, with the focus on how COVID-19 has impacted business on the Fraser River, and what this means for the future.
This will be a virtual event, using Zoom, in order to ensure the health and safety of everyone. It will feature a panel that will provide a number of different perspectives on Fraser River business:
– Nolan Charles, Musqueam Indian Band Councillor;
– Sarah Clark, President and CEO, Fraser River Pile and Dredge;
– Marko Dekovic, Vice President, Public Affairs, Global Container Terminals;
– Ian Finke, Director of LNG Operations, FortisBC;
– Gerald Linden, President, SRY Railway.
Registration for this online event will be free, but donations are greatly appreciated!